Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

10.18.2009

500 series

so i'm submitting these photos of my work to the new 500 series book - 500 Silver Jewelery Designs. I LOVE these books; if I made more money I would definitely own them all, they're amazingly inspirational. I've been waiting for a while for one that I could actually submit to. the last few were in ceramics and glass i think. let's hope i get in.

much thanks to my model Raylyn Yu, and my photographers, Brendan George Ko and Tarek Badr, aren't their photos great?


just because you feel it doesn't mean it's there, sterling silver, oxidized, 2009.
photographer: Brendan George Ko

you try to take the best of me (front), sterling silver, oxidized, 2009
photographer: Tarek Badr

you try to take the best of me (back), sterling silver, oxidized, 2009
photographer: Tarek Badr

No comments: