Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1.13.2010

back to the craziness

school has started once again. i thought maybe this semester would be a little less hectic, but i think i was just trying to make myself feel better.

on a good note i'm taking an enameling course at Jewel Envy as well as a small object design course using 3D modelling software at OCAD. as usual, i'm trying to expand my range of skills. this need of mine costs me a small fortune and a lot of storage space. i think i need to rent out another apartment just to hold the supplies i've gathered from all the different kinds of media i work in.

i also really really want to participate in the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition this year, so I have in mind to create a few more pieces to accompany my thesis work.

it should be an exciting and crazy year so keep checking back for news!

No comments: