Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2.09.2011

repaired

a big thanks to SeaFlowerStudios who curated this Hot and Cold etsy treasury and cestlaviedigital who created Rouge & Noir which both included my red and black petal pendant.

other good news - my kiln is up and running again! i got it mailed back to me only to plug it in and have a scary spark erupt in the power box. apparently there's a small ceramic tube like piece that acts as an insulator - unfortunately for me it cracked sometime during delivery, and plugging in the kiln with all its power shattered it in half.

thankfully the repair place was nice enough to send a technician over the next day, which allowed me to spend a good portion of last saturday working on a new concept piece that i was itching to start enameling.

No comments: