Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5.02.2011

what's in my bag

it's kind of interesting to see what people carry around in their bags. these are basically my essentials, and it was obviously a rainy day when i took this picture. i don't go anywhere now without my e-reader and iPod, but i never leave home without a water bottle - i get dehydrated so easily, and have been known to faint in the past (:s) i also randomly have a spoon and a piece of silver i was working on in the studio

a sketchbook is another thing i always have on me, i hate losing an idea because i didn't have anything to write it down in. i love the one i'm working in currently, i'll be sad when i'm done with my set of them. the AGO was getting rid of them and selling them for a dollar last summer! the cover is made from a thin layer of cork, and everyone who sees me with it wants to steal it from me. my husband already stole one :|

oh i forgot to include my phone...but i guess that's because i was talking on it while taking this photo.

No comments: