Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8.16.2012

a busy summer

Hi all! I've been busy in the studio most of the summer and have fallen off the blogging boat as a result. Though, I've recently joined instagram and have been really good at keeping that updated for some reason. You can follow me on instagram here.

But I am going to make an effort to post more regularly!

Since I started school again last September I found it really difficult to make new jewellery during the year. But since summer started I found myself in the studio as much as possible restocking the shops that carry my work and trying out some new designs I had been sketching and planning.

I'm pleased to announce that I now sell my jewellery at Shoe Kat Shoo in Orangeville alongside the regular - The Devil's Workshop, Organic Metal Gallery, and etsy. I just recently sent off some new enamel pieces in the most summery enamel colours I have - they're so nice and fresh looking. Kathie from Shoe Kat Shoo was kind enough to send me some photos of my work on display in her shop:

I'm also currently teaching a ten week enameling/advanced jewellery class on Thursdays at Organic Metal Gallery.

It's been busy and fun - kind of dreading going back to school now...

No comments: