Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6.01.2010

busy busy busy

a lot of work goes into the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition each year. i am now officially more impressed with each exhibitor that i already admired from years before. you can find me in purple 703 this year (it's the student section just North of Bay and Albert Street). i'll be beside Vanessa Maltese, OCAD's 2010 medal winner for drawing and painting, and Jen Lipski, another student in the painting category.

i've put a goal in mind that i'll be making multiples in different colours of a new jewellery piece each week until the show starts. it's kind of crazy, but it's also kind of working out :)

i haven't taken photos of the new work yet. when i have more than 5 minutes of down time, i'll be sure to take some shots.

and i finally signed up for my domain name. i now officially own www.amandadelacruz.com :D

there's nothing there yet but i plan on learning some web design sometime after TOAE, and working on my site then. my name is really popular, i couldn't stand someone else taking my site.

i'm also on twitter now...i've finally given in. come follow me for more day by day updates.

No comments: