Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7.16.2010

the aftermath

TOAE is over and i had planned to take a rest. but i just can't bring myself to do it. i've been in the studio every day, hard at work on some commissions and building up stock for Cabbagetown, but i do find myself very sleepy on my train rides now. i don't even pack a book anymore (the train rides are my coveted times for reading) because i know i'm just gonna fall asleep.

the six weeks right before the Outdoor Show left me constantly multi tasking. i couldn't watch a movie unless i was sanding a piece or sewing a flower pin together. i'm getting used to being very busy.

but tonight i'm going out to a beach BBQ with some jeweller friends. i'm excited, it's so hard for us to get together because there always seems to be a need to polish a piece or meet a deadline.

No comments: