Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9.14.2010

tradesies

thanks to everyone for coming out and visiting me and my fellow "OCAD row" members at the Cabbagetown Arts and Crafts Sale. it was nice meeting you all :)

i was fortunate to be situated beside my very talented friends/old classmates Caroline Yu and Shuyu Lu. you may remember me mentioning Caroline before when I wrote about how much i was in love with her beard cups. this time i was able to do some tradesies and snag two - one with a green beard, and one with a blue beard. i also took one of Shuyu's adorable --- well who knows what they are really (maybe i should ask her), but if you keep up to date with the art/craft world at all, you'll recognize them. they are adorable, and also double nicely as a pillow. i got a pink one like the one in the top left, but about the size of the blue one here.

i love having and trading work from my colleagues. i still sleep with a lovely pillow my friend Steph Su designed and silkscreened over a year ago. they're not just beautiful things, they're made with a love of craft that makes them hard to stay away from.

No comments: